Colorado State University Partnership Award
Scholarship Sponsored by Colorado State University
A total of $12,500 ($2,500 per year for up to 5 years) will be awarded to partnership scholars who meet the selection and renewal criteria. Students may receive this award for up to a total of ten (10) semesters, or until their degree is complete, whichever comes first.
A) Students must meet ONE of the following criteria:
1) Participated in one of the CSU Partnership Programs
2) Graduated from an Alliance High School (see details under Alliance High School Partnership)
3) Recipient of a Denver Scholarship Foundation scholarship
4) Graduate from Rangeview High School AND participated in the College Track Colorado program
5) Graduated from KIPP Denver Collegiate High School
B) Be admitted to full-time degree seeking program on Colorado State University's main campus for the fall term. CSU Online students are not eligible and awards are not made to students starting in the Spring nor Summer terms.
C) Submit a complete application for admission by the priority date of February 1. Admitted students (who met the February 1 application date) can submit new test scores and transcripts until March 1 to strengthen their application for admission, however funding may be limited after February 1.
Students who have been involved with more than one organization but will receive only one Partnership Award.
Eligible students, who are offered an award, need to accept their award in the Financial Aid section of RAMweb.