Scholarship Sponsored by Daniels Fund
The Daniels Scholarship Program provides the opportunity for motivated students to attend the college of their choice. Daniels Scholars® will receive up to $100,000 to be applied at any two- or four-year, nonprofit, accredited college or university in the United States, depending on financial need.
We’re looking for students with great potential, strong character, and big dreams. Daniels Scholars are America’s next generation of leaders, persevering through life’s challenges and rooted in the values important to Bill Daniels. They are free and entrepreneurial thinkers who are proud of this country and their community and work hard to improve it.
If this sounds like you, then apply to join an incredible community of nearly 5,000 Daniels Scholars and alumni across the country.
What are the eligibility requirements for the Daniels Scholarship Program?
To be eligible for the Daniels Scholarship Program, students must meet the following requirements at the time of application:
- Be a graduating high school senior
- Be a resident of Colorado, New Mexico, Utah, or Wyoming
- Be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States
- Earn a minimum Grade Point Average of 3.0 in high school (on an unweighted 4.0 scale)
- Earn a minimum SAT Math score of 490 and a minimum Evidence-Based Reading & Writing score of 490, or a minimum ACT score of 18 in each category (writing score not required).
- Meet financial eligibility requirements.
Financial Eligibility Details
In order to be eligible for the Daniels Scholarship Program, applicants must demonstrate financial need through Adjusted Gross Income (AGI) of $100,000 or less on the 2022 federal tax return on which the applicant is claimed as a dependent and review of other assets. If there are additional dependents, beyond the applicant, claimed on the 2022 tax return, we allow for $10,000 of additional income for each additional dependent.Go to Scholarship Application